Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D.U.M.B.s

From,

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/be...ript_2_en.html.

BF: Well, what happened was, the very next day I got a call from a movie director, a Japanese movie director, and he says to me: I want to talk to you about something. So I met him and he said: There’s someone I want you to meet. So I went to another hotel room. Right? They seem to like hotel rooms, you know, when they want to talk about important stuff. And again I recorded this, although I’ll never release this recording. The guy tells me that he represents an Asian secret society and that they have 6 million members, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins.

Now, recall I did tell you I had a degree in Asian studies with a China area specialty. So I had read about this society in the history books. I knew about them. It’s the Red and the Green. What happened was, the Ming Empire was like the high point of Chinese civilization. You’ll find that the Ming ceramics, the Ming art, everything was at the highest level. It was really an idyllic society and they look back at it with a lot of fondness. And, there was a General guarding the northern border against the Manchus and he was very much in love with his wife. And they kidnapped his wife. They said: If you want your wife back, you’re gonna have to let us through the gates. And he did. And the Ming Empire fell and the Ming army became an underground organization, and the Ming navy. OK?

So the Red and the Green are the army and the navy. And the Green also is the bureaucracy. So, the 1.8 million are gangsters. The other 4.2 million are intellectuals, PhDs. They’re the smartest people. And their plan was to overthrow the Manchus and restore the Ming. They were responsible for the Boxer Rebellion which was against the use of opium, among other things. And—this is very interesting—because the people selling the opium was Skull & Bones! So they’ve been fighting this western secret society since the 1800s at least.
    Last edited by danbaron; 17-10-2011 at 05:47.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Thank God.

I had felt for awhile, that I was a freak of nature.

It seemed like I was living in The Twilight Zone, among passive mannequins who would keep staring at their Iphones, even while standing in line for the gas chambers.

Lately, I have had people living in luxurious and insulated safety cocoons, ask me concerning the new demonstrators, "What do they want?", "What are their specific demands?".

These elitists act as if the demonstrators are like something from, The Planet of the Apes.

They assume and hope that these people are asking for small changes within the self-same system.

I said that if the demonstrators are smart, they will not give specific demands.

If they do, the courtiers will dissect and attack those demands, like studying a few leaves under a microscope, in a forest of rotting trees.

And, lately (before the demonstrations started), I have said that the capitalists are destroying their own futures.

That history shows, the miserable at the bottom oppose the complacent at the top.

When the bottom class reaches some critical percentage of the population, "the pot starts to boil".

So far, I think the demonstrators are smart enough not to be placated by the babbling of any of the system's propagandists.

They seem to realize that the only way the system will substantially change, is if they make enough trouble for it.

Concerning the article in this next link, I think it's true, the function of the liberal class has become only to mouth platitudes, while actually trying to change nothing.

Their function has become not more than as a relief valve on the pressure cooker comprising the system.

Now, anyone with a voice in the mainstream media, whether a courtier, a capitalist, or a politician, wants more than anything, for the system to remain as it is.

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/10/17

"You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by kryton9 View Post
    You write really well Dan. You should think about being a freelance writer for internet blogs.
    I agree!
    It is a pleasure to read him even for non American/English like me.
    www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Last edited by danbaron; 18-10-2011 at 07:42.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.