Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bc3

Sorry Kent, Microsoft tried cross-platform gaming but decided against it. You can read why here.

All the footage I've seen of Battlefield 3 so far seems to come from the PC but here's some of the game running on the PS3.

Battlefield 3: Caspian Border Gameplay

Awesome video Matthew. I can't wait to play this game.

I know, neither can I. Being able to fly modern fighter-planes is going to be excellent.

I hope they improve that aspect. I have a problem flying the jets in BF2. I finally got the helicopters working pretty well using a joystick. It works well when I have an AIBot being the gunner and I do the flying.

On the jets, by keeping my throttle back on the joystick, I can now fly the jet around, but I can't shoot anything

I sent the latest trailer that you linked to to my gaming buddies and they are all waiting in anticipation too.

I can relate to what you say about not being able to shoot down anything when you're flying a plane. I've got Battlefield 1943 on my Xbox where you can fly planes, I've managed to destroy a few ground targets with bombs but never shot down another plane. I'm quite good with the helicopters in Bad Company because the Xbox joypad has dual-analogue controls & does make it easier.

Few days left ...

www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Apparently according to IGN the Xbox version of the game is shipping with an additional DVD containing a Hi-Res Texture pack.

Just remember it is very buggy, way more so than other titles at that stage. I am going to wait a bit to make sure a patched good version is out. I don't want to experience frustrating crashes or freezes when taking in this beauty the first time.
    http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...f3-bugs-2.html

http://www.enterbf3.com/topic/3944-b...sues-gameplay/

I will live with the great game play videos for now.

I played Alpha on PC and it was very enjoyable, yes with some problems and a very high hardware demand but the game was marvelous.
    I played Beta on xBox Live and again it was fantastic. Some problems again, some cheaters discovered some tricks but the game itself was very good even if textures were low level.

At first the feeling was not so good but going on I discovered that the bad initial feeling was due to the limited arsenal my level 1 soldier had. As soon as you go on and get more arsenal and more options, the feeling immediately change into positive direction.
    Important will the that game servers will not fall down due too much online users. I suppose one of the reason of the beta stage was to test network and server infrastructure.

I pre-ordered the game one month ago because I think this is a must have game whatever problem it will have.

www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community/ | help.thinbasic.com
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64bit - 32 GB - Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.