Thread: beware of the green wave

beware of the green wave

the green wave may come to your country before year's end, get ready.

I know it has nothing to do with Lisp!

Here is my guess of what it is.

http://greenwave.cbd.int/about-greenwave

Dan
    Last edited by danbaron; 03-03-2011 at 08:13.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

unfortunately that's not it, I was hesitant about speaking clearly but here goes,
    green is symbolic to Islam and what happened in Egypt and is happening in libya was/is not democratic, it's a hostile takeover by Islamic fundamentalist and if you think that they are going to stop there you are sadly mistaken.
    Last edited by jack; 04-03-2011 at 03:53.

My bet is that there are various factions struggling for power. You think it is Islamist fundamentalists. Following, are two links suggesting it is American imperialism. Here is the first link. Scroll down the page to the article titled, "Mubarak toppled by CIA..".

http://tarpley.net/

Here is the second link. I have a lot of respect for this web site - globalresearch.ca.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=23481

So, how can the average person determine what is correct? My guess is that, they both are correct. Probably, there are also additional factions about which we are unaware, fighting for power. One thing that humans never fail to fight over, is power, right? In almost every case, no large organization ever tells its members the truth, correct?

Last edited by danbaron; 06-03-2011 at 06:12.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

hello jack
    i was planning to post before Dan, but the writing of the article consume some time more, i wish to present my viewpoint
    i begins to visualize that what happened in arab countries is planned from US & others , the major reason is: that US & others have stopped the authoroties from stopping the rage from its beginning so it begins to grow and grow until can't be stopped, and now is a complete chaos in all countries ,the islamic extremists are very small compared to the majority of nations but they are trying to have an entrance.
    from practical viewpoint the major benefit from this rage is to israel who have actively increasing the number of settlements in the west bank of jordan which is the property of hashemite kingdom of jordan before 1967, and how can israel build something in the property of the others, the land in wich she build those settlements belong to the palestinian people and they import another people from remote contries and nationalities even from ethiopia in africa to live in the land of others depending solely on prehistoric legends while we are in the 21 century.
    before a few days in the security council only the US have used the veto against a decision to stop building settelemets in the west bank of jordan, this behaviour as speaking that it is legal to kick out palestinian land owners from their lands and to put instead of them russian, north pole, ethiopian people; and what are the original owners of the land ?? are they ANIMALS to kick them out and to put beautiful HUMANS instead of them !!!??????.

the people in US thinks that they live in a democratic world while in reality they are living in a 2D system; in which they are free to move n,e,s,w but not allowed and can't jump perpendicularly, because then they will see that their whole system are revolving around another smaller system which is ISRAEL, the people don't care if they are free in their own local coordinates. this status because israel owned all the media from TV to newspapers to movies, so how can people who thinks they are free how can see the truth about that they are in a ship owned completely by israel.

the medical prescription to prevent such a green wave is:
    1- stop israel from continuous stealing of others people lands
    2- force israel to sit around a circular table to negotiate for the final peace
    3- when there is a final peace in palestine then it is automatic will stop any islamic threat to the western world.

*israel in theory are not jewish people ,i have many jewish friends and they are not supporting israel.

(I am Catholic. My wife is Jewish.)

There are good and bad people from every group. Some Jews have intimidated most of the world to be afraid to ever criticize anything they do. They use the Holocaust of World War 2, to defend their every action. They act as if Jews are the only victims of genocide, in history. They treat humanity like it is too stupid to see through their stories. Actually, there have been thousands of genocides throughout history. (Approximately 6,000,000 Jews were killed during the Holocaust. Simultaneously, Stalin was responsible for 20,000,000 deaths (link 1). The descendants of those Stalin killed don't complain, but some Jews make careers out of screaming about the Holocaust.)

There are approximately 7,000,000,000 people in the world. There are approximately 13,296,100 Jews (link 2). So, approximately 1 out of every 526 people in the world is Jewish. That is approximately 0.2%. But, the power that Jews have on world affairs, is much much greater than 0.2%. That is wrong, in my opinion.

45% of the world's Jews live in the United States, and 42% of the world's Jews live in Israel (link 2). Do you think that could have anything to do with the fact that the United States government cares more about Israel, than it does about any of its own states (Alaska, California, New York, etc.)?

(link 1)
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_p...id_Stalin_kill

(link 2)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Last edited by danbaron; 06-03-2011 at 06:05.

How about capitalism as the cause of the Middle East cauldron?

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2011/mar2011/pers-m05.shtml

Last edited by danbaron; 06-03-2011 at 06:01.

sure dan i will read those articles in a later time when i get better, it is of a big value when documenting this dark era in the human history.
    i just want to add a news a friend told me in a jordanian newspaper in 3 mars 2011
    http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=3...ED%E4%ED%ED%E4
    you can translate it to english using google chrome which can translate articles automatically.
    that israel are too busy to demolish the palestinians houses in the west bank of jordan which are their own land and own houses and was in the property of jordan before 1967.
    they are utilising the Mist in the middle east to do what they want

the obove picture deleted after 1 day, they do not want to be exposed. i reposted it below and will check it after 10 years

this is one picture from many of a palestinian family israel demolished her house and kicked them out to build settlements in the land they not own.
    are the russian kid which will replace this kid are different than this kid ??. why not let ruusian kid stay in russia his home and his original nationality. but this is the behaviour of a monster with seven heads and more trying to expand his body.
    the human rights spokewoman are hiding herself to talk now, but she is boldly have a big mouth to talk when the arab authoroties want to stop the crowds from its very beginning. we do not see bbc or cnn talk about this super Holocaust. just imagine a bulldozer begins to demolish your house.
    so i hope this can explain why stopping israel monstrous actions against the palestinian people and making the final peace will automaticaly will stop any islamic extremists threat to the western word.
    i have a too much evidences, but thanks to my destiny, i have too limited power.
    the world leaders who have commited sin with the whore, will despise it soon
    Last edited by zak; 07-03-2011 at 10:23.

There are 285,333,307 Arabs in the Middle East (link 1).

There are 5,800,000 Israeli Jews (link 2).

285,333,307 / 5,800,000 = 49.1.

So, I guess, each Israeli Jew is worth at least 49 Arabs.

(link 1)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_people

(link 2)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Last edited by danbaron; 06-03-2011 at 05:59.