Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO, unidentified flying objects

It to me is easy to get caught up with predictions... it sort of works like superstition. Once you start, its like a ball rolling down a hill. I used to be very superstitious growing up, mainly because I saw my Mom and Dad had their own. But mine got out of hand for me, so I decided I would just stop and let the chips fall. I might let some old superstition get the better of me time to time, but I am able to stop and use logic.

Now as a kid there was this old lady who said prayers in full moon with salt or other mixture and she cured Warts. I saw it with my own eyes the number of people she cured as a kid. So there is something beyond normal logic, I am convinced, but where logic and the mystical cross I don't know. I just keep an open mind.

I can see how a couple of hundred years back I would have really been a big believer in Astrology. Seeing all those stars and planets and the fact that Astrologers could predict when what would be in the sky... powerful stuff. And time that with a few coincidental predictions, it would take a Spock like mind to ignore

Warts have no feeling, so, you can just cut them off as close to the skin as you are able, with a pair of scissors or wire cutters.

Then, if you're not squeamish, you can burn off the remainder with something hot, like a soldering iron.

(My experience, is that you can do the same thing with moles. If you have one that looks "funny", and you don't want to go to the doctor, then, you can just burn it off with a soldering iron or a wood burning tool. If you just sort of repeatedly tap it, then, it doesn't hurt, and pretty soon the entire thickness of skin will be gone.)

(No charge.)

Dan

Last edited by danbaron; 09-10-2011 at 08:01.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Montague Keen is back.

He is saying that Enda Kenny is honest.

And that the reason Ireland's financial troubles have dropped off of the world radar, is because, Kenny knows things about the banks, which they are afraid he will make public.

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/e...e13-11-11.html

Who wouldn't want it to be genuine (actually, I can speculate who)?

Last edited by danbaron; 14-11-2011 at 01:57.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Well the US Government just said there was nothing to UFO's, so we can just ignore all of credible witnesses, video and other official agency documents about the matter
    http://theness.com/neurologicablog/i...fo-conspiracy/

I looked at the article.

I guess the guy is saying that all conspiracy theories are false.

If he believes that, then, who is naive/crazy?

And, to me, from experience, it is always best to assume the government is lying, when it says anything at all.

And, guess what? - that is learned behavior.

People learn from their experiences.

I bet most everyone has met someone in their lives, who they come to realize, always lies.

Then, after awhile, they don't believe anything he says.

With the government we should function differently?

We should reassure ourselves that we can trust our politicians?

I know we can be harmed by trusting the government.

But, what harm can come from not trusting it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this.

I can't watch it.

For me, downloading a 20 minute video, is a big project.

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/11/mary-...nc/#more-80248

Last edited by danbaron; 23-11-2011 at 07:06.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast