Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO, unidentified flying objects

Jaime Maussan comprehensive investigation of the Jerusalem UFO event that took place

Interesting because there are 4 separate videos of the same thing.
    This has been on the internet but I was waiting for something like this and Jaime Maussan is always good.

Project Camelot interviews Dr Steven Greer

(Robust Debate!)

That was a good one Charles. I had seen that and then later that sort of lead the way for the split of Project Camelot and then back together as 2 projects... Camelot and Avalon. There is an interesting interview of what happened here:
    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?op...525&Itemid=164 you have to scroll through the other pages to get the full interviews.

Also here ere are some neat recent videos of UFO's:

Last edited by kryton9; 15-07-2011 at 21:01.

All of these strange light orbs that split and merge, some glow different colors. They are so hard to relate to. I guess they have been witnessed for sometime but video and photos of them just never really started to show up till cell phone and very small camcorders came to be. These are too advanced to be man made. They can fly in volcanoes, tornadoes, dust storms and underwater at will it seems.

I do think some of the metallic ufos, saucer shaped are man made. Reverse engineered from less advanced aliens vehicles that crashed. I used to think we only had one alien species the greys, but with youtube and all you can see and research on the internet, I am convinced that there are many species now.

This is a longer documentary with official government videos and stories from the Ecuadorian Disclosure that came to be after 20 some years of effort. You see many of these light ufos, the ones that appear really well in the London videos, so these are confirmed by a government and military to exist and can move unlike anything any country on Earth could make. I don't know why our media, well I do know... they are a controlled media, but with this Official evidence from Ecuador and some of the military cases that came out from Britain why the press here doesn't one day just ask the President to disclose like the Ecuadorian President did. They set up a very clever process to get the truth out and give protection to all who come forward and get Military and Press, the people to work together to find out what is going on.

This is 53 minutes long.

One thing I notice from listening to http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ many nights, is that each guest is absolutely convinced that whatever he is espousing is true. Another thing I notice is that, often guests on different nights totally contradict each other. So, in order for some of them to be correct, others of them must be wrong.

The interesting thing is that almost every guest seems perfectly psychologically normal. But, in my opinion, since the seemingly certain beliefs of some of them are absolutely wrong, some of them must be psychologically abnormal, no matter how they present themselves. It demonstrates to me that it is very difficult to judge the psychological state of a person from his public presentations.

Often over the years on the show, there are guests who claim they have alien implants. Some say they don't want to remove them. Some say that when a surgeon tries to remove them, the implants basically "flee" from the scalpel. Some say that when a surgeon tries to remove them, there is so much pain (even with an anesthetic) that the operation is abandoned. Some say that surgeons tell them that they are located such, that removal would result in death.

As I recall, usually the implants are located somewhere on the head, but never in the brain.

Maybe I am wrong, but, I have heard enough of these people, so that now my "lunatic detector" activates whenever I hear one.

http://www.susanblackmore.co.uk/journalism/ufo97.html

http://www.cicap.org/new/articolo.php?id=101028

This guy, (next link) Wilbur Allen was on the radio show on 2011-07-14. He claims that he received an implant behind his ear when he was 5 or 6. Doctors tried to remove it around that time, but it was too painful and they aborted the procedure, and now he is glad that he has it. He sounded perfectly normal. He says that a voice speaks to him from the implant telling him where and when to set up his camera in order to capture UFO images. He uses a camera which has a shutter speed of 1/8000th of a second. He says that the UFOs move so fast that if he used a slower shutter speed, nothing would be recorded. (Do you think that him hearing a "voice" from the implant is reminiscent of any psychological disorder?) Also, the language of the text on his web-site seems weird to me. The thoughts seem disjointed. Also, notice his improper use of the word, "too", and his use of the word, "lightening", which, is not actually a word. To me, you can learn a a lot about a person's internal state, by reading what he writes. And, I wonder about native English speakers who have trouble with grammar, spelling, sentence and paragraph construction.

http://www.ufodc.com/

I react similarly now when I hear someone talking about the horrors of being afflicted with Morgellons Disease.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgell...ical_disorders

Last edited by danbaron; 17-07-2011 at 07:30.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Dan, it is not only Coast to Coast that you have people who talk convincingly about matters that contradict other guests from previous nights. It is the case with politicians, pundits, economists and financial consultants. Even in judicial matters, which should be the hardest to disagree on-- because the law is written by so called experts in a manner that it should be clear to everyone practicing it. Yet you will see lawyers on even on something that is historic and a foundation of this country, such as in our Bill of Rights and they disagree on what it means.

This following first occurred to me during The Clinton Administration. Here is a man who everyone said is brilliant, yet he let down everyone by not having the decency and respect to his wife and family to cheat. He then lied about abusing his power and having sex with an underling and committed perjury. He has now since being out of office made over 70 million in speaking fees. How could this be, I thought at the time. And you had so many who defended him to such ridiculous lengths yet who in prior years went venomously against others of the opposing party who did minor things comparatively.

Then it hit me. We are all genetic mutants. Like the X-Men, but instead of having super powers our mutations are in our brains. In how we think, how we view right and wrong. How we see and interpret laws. The role of government in our lives, some want no government, while others want total governess of all aspects of our lives. I think that is why it is easy to consider others with some sort of mental condition, when we are all in one form or another a mental case depending on who is judging us and their mutation

Tired now.

I agree with you.

Concerning Clinton, he makes me realize that for some people, no amount is enough. Whatever they have, they want more. And whatever position a person occupies, he is still subject to exactly the same compulsions as everyone else. Do you think Clinton has been faithful since then? Do you think Hillary has? As another example, look at Dominique Gaston André Strauss-Kahn (link), he was head of the IMF, and his wife, Anne Sinclair (link), is worth $200,000,000. Still, he had to be doing the chamber maid. And when they walked out of the NY court, they were holding hands, and looked as happy as newlyweds. Apparently, it doesn't matter to her, who he does. Seemingly, for people at the top, morality, right and wrong, is just not very important. And, if they can't trust each other, then, why would anyone else ever trust them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominique_Strauss-Kahn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Sinclair

Concerning the law, I have no respect for it. In my opinion, its true function is always to protect and maintain the system which instituted it, exactly as it is. Anyone who thinks it has anything to do with fairness, is, in my opinion, dreaming. Additionally, it is completely subjective. If it wasn't, there would not be such huge fights over Supreme Court nominees.

And, in almost every field, "experts" espouse what is best for themselves, not what is best overall.

But, I still suspect that those who say they have alien implants or Morgellons Disease, are substantially more cuckoo than average.

Last edited by danbaron; 17-07-2011 at 10:49.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

Dan and Kent,

George Kavassilas is probably the most abducted and implanted person known on the web. He has the most jaw-dropping, apocalyptic ideas about our imminent future that I have ever heard. Yet he comes across as a warm, often humorous and highly intelligent person with considerable sensitivity and compassion.

There is an abundance of Utubes of George but very little written material. But I eventually managed to find this piece which give a fair synopsis of his experiences and ideas.

Does this resonate with you in any way?

http://www.atsdeck.com/index.php?opt...ages&Itemid=90

Charles

I just glanced at it Charles. I will reply when I have time to read it. It might take some time.

Dan, you need to hear Dr. John Leir's accounts. But till you get a faster internet here is a written account. I can't say it addresses all implants and accounts, but of the ones he worked on, it is pretty compelling evidence and in the videos you can see and hear about it all. http://www.ufodigest.com/surgeon.html

About Morgellons, I don't know much about it. Usually when it comes to medical stuff I usually shy away. But my Dad is a retired physician and he and his retired friends still like to attend medical conferences. I drive my Dad there and then after the meeting he and his friends will sit around and talk about the meeting and I usually just surf on my netbook. Anyways, I remember about 2 years ago them talking about this new disease Morgellons. I had never heard of it and neither had they and I was surprised with all their combined years in medicine that something important would be covered that they had not heard about, that it is why the name stuck with me. This hospital they attend the meetings at is a good hospital one of the top 100 in the country. So apparently there must be something to it that this good hospital would have a meeting about it.

What have you heard about it?
    Last edited by kryton9; 17-07-2011 at 23:51.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast