Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO, unidentified flying objects

UFO, unidentified flying objects

I thought I would start this thread for links of really interesting UFO footage.

Here is one with some footage I had never seen before. If you are short on time, just move forward to the 3:15 time mark and take a look at those maneuvers!

Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600
    Raspberry Pi 3: Raspbian OS use for Home Samba Server and Test HTTP Server

Re: UFO, unidentified flying objects

thanks kent for reminding us to the ufo phenomena, i will watch all the serries.
    whats makes me mad why they do not contact the earth people?. i guess that either they have a religion , "a book like a bible", prohibiting them from contacting the people of the earth, or the earth is a scientific project conducted by the "security council of the united multiverses" to study our evolution .
    i believe 100 % of the truth of this phenomena, even there are a lot of fake videos and pictures. it is natural that an infinity of universes and every universe have trillions of galaxies, to have people , many many people,
    i remind the readers of the very brilliant thinbasic movie script made by Petr "MovieFX: Combining real and virtual, part 1 " , it has a very good simulation of a ufo:
    http://community.thinbasic.com/index...=2928.msg22288
    i will look at the code again.
    you can reduce the shake of the scene by changing the lines:
    camShake.x *= 10
    camShake.y *= 10
    to
    camShake.x *= 2
    camShake.y *= 2

but anyway we can't trust the aliens, every powerfull creature are by nature "savage, have no heart, ", we can see a protypes from humans already available here on the earth, the powerfull creature can't be good, simply because he must act , and his act must act on something outside himself, so he lose himself while he is blind and busy on killing the others.
    the most famous phenomena resembles the ufo in the bizarre action is the ball lightning, which are very rare. there are a lot of videos about this phenomena in youtube.

[font=courier new][size=8pt]Do advanced creatures (like us) continue to evolve?

If they do, what is the kind of evolution?

Is it physical, intellectual, emotional, and/or moral?

Is the evolution necessarily positive?

In other words, in 10,000 years, if humans still exist, -->

Will they look the same? If different, better or worse?

Will their intelligence change? If so, smarter or dumber?

Will they be emotionally the same? Or, better or worse?

Will they change morally? If so, for better or worse?

Would you expect to find beings traveling between the stars, who stop at Earth and do science experiments on humans, like humans do on worms and frogs?

As civilizations progress, will the vicious maintain a survival advantage? If, on the other hand, they come to be at a survival disadvantage, then they should die off, correct?

I think zak is saying that some people psychologically defend against death, by killing. By killing, they "hypnotize" (employ "magical thinking", like a child) themselves into believing that they have power over death, and that, therefore, they will never die. In that case, you would expect those emotionally under-developed adults, who fear death the most, to kill.
    "You can't cheat an honest man. Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." - W.C.Fields

This is a good one, amazing really

This is an incredible video. Really amazing actually.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEtTl9cGrJc&feature=player_embedded#!

As some commentators posted... I am surprised this video hasn't been deleted.

I never ever heard of airshow planes practicing at night, what a lame cover story. Besides what kind of plane can do what you see in the video?
    Acer Notebook: Win 10 Home 64 Bit, Core i7-4702MQ @ 2.2Ghz, 12 GB RAM, nVidia GTX 760M and Intel HD 4600

thank you kent, this is from the best ufo videos.
    by chance yesterday i was watching on the tv a recorded episode of the "Moment of Truth" game show in the US, i found it in youtube today here:
    part 1
    part 2

he claims to be abducted in 25 nov 1975 by a ufo, there was 6 other men who saw the ufo, look here:
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...w__Rare_1979_/

he win $25000 from the "moment of Truth" but failed in the last question
    the final question was : "Were you abducted by a UFO in (nov 5, 1975)?"
    Walton answered: "Yes".
    And then the big let down: "That answer is incorrent".
    because his answer is different from the previously recorded session on the polygraph, indeed i wish he win the $100000, so i have disappointed, but anyway walton preserve his honest and the value of his story, and he does not sold it for a $100000.
    the polygraph just register the elecro variations in the skin, and can't be critical in the great events which change the body in an unpredictable way.

I never heard of that show before Zak. Wow, they really asked some tough personal questions... I would never go on a show like that. It was even difficult to watch.
    His case is really famous. Almost any movie where you see scenes of abductions, I think many are based on his case. Having that many witnesses
    and all that happened, it is one of the top abduction cases and as you pointed out, it has been in the headlines for many decades for a reason.

I search for and come across many videos, but I will only post those like I have so far, ones that are exceptional.

Here is also a recent Press Conference which was aired live on CNN. Which is a first, because usually none of the main stream media gives so much coverage.
    Usually they are short clips with humor to make light of the video they might show. This is proof of national defense concerns and I am sure is taken seriously
    by the defense department but again denied or made of light of in public as if nothing there.

Eye witness accounts of UFO's over nuclear missile sites and in some cases where they at will disabled the missiles or launch systems.

This is slightly off-topic, but if you like UFOs, extraterrestrials and such, I cannot recommend enough the movie "District 9" from 2009. It made me totally excited in cinema last Autumn. I just bought it yesterday on DVD and my opinion did not changed. Highly recommended!

Just do not recommend to look on trailers, if you don't want to loose moments of surprise. The less you know before watching, the better
    It is the movie which inspired me for the UFO script Zak linked here.

One image to set the mood and hurry to nearest video rental (not sure if it is the proper word - it is like library, but you get DVD instead of book):

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

I think that UFO not extraterestrial then is from earth.
    US goverment have old naci technologie do you know that...?

@Charles, that was shocking when I heard about that. Can you imagine being in WW2 and having to deal with all that meant and then to find out there were other players with exceptional crafts out there and possibly not from this planet? Too much to handle I bet.

@Petr, I have not seen that movie yet, but it is high on my list. There is a service here in the states now where you pay $9 a month and can watch tv and movies at any time as it is streamed. I have not signed up yet, but some of my friends have and they say the sci-fi content is not as full as we would like, so I am waiting for them to get all their dvd content on the streaming system before I sign up. But I did see that District 9 is already available and so when I do sign up, it will be the first movie I watch.

@Aurel, I think you will find all people interested in UFO's agreeing with you in that many for the UFO sightings are advanced secret earth based vehicles. The more I look at Nazi technology and all that they were researching it is a whole world of science meeting fiction it seems. From cultist beliefs of magic to finding artifacts of great significance the effort and progress made was incredible. The East and West did make huge leaps with the brilliant German scientists they took in after the war. There is a major book out in the US where the case is made that the Nazi space program is still going strong. The book is coauthored by a science analyst who was the science correspondent during the Apollo years for one of the most respected news services and anchors at the time, CBS and Walter Cronkite.

With secrets that is the problem. With whatever rumor or bit of information that is discovered it can be used to make many logical arguments, but without the bulk of the evidence still shrouded in secrecy this logic can go in so many wide directions it is too hard to comprehend. But I think the people have a right to know the truth no matter how scary it might be.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast