Thread: the miser and the computer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the miser and the computer

before more than 10 years, i was installing software and games on the computer of a miserly and tightfisted man , when he saw me installing many games he asked me with a worry: do you think the computer will be heavier if you install too much soft. i know his psychology so i said to him no , the software is just a magnetic 0 or 1, you will not change the weight of a piece of iron if you magnetized it.
    of course he is right somehow, because you know installing much soft will install much items to the registry and others things, and also making your hard disk head go beween far places on its sectors ... . so the system will be slower over time.
    i remember this story beacause i have noticed some people working in programming have a strange behaviour ... . even if he was able to breathe from one nose slot he will do, securing the other for emergencies. they are leechers only while the others are seeders as the attached picture explained.
    i can't continue writing; can you believe there is a cock nearbye who are crowing 12 hours per day continuosly; i begin to believe he was a singer before being a cock.

Attached Images Attached Images