Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COM and Oxygen

Re: COM and Oxygen

yes Charles, the co2.exe and the generated executables such as HelloWin1.exe was able to run okay on the xp/sp2 using the mars 2010 version
    ps : sorry i will post after minutes the version which was running okay on xp

Thanks Zak. My earliest source code is 31 Mar 2010

Charles

Charles here is the version which co2.exe works perfectly i have just tried it to compile fibo.bas and HelloWin1.exe, it may be from Feb 2010
    http://rapidshare.com/files/41160905...sic_Oxygen.zip

Hi Charles
    i have found on my hard disk the oxygen source code thinBasic_O2Source.zip + thinBasic_Oxygen.zip downloaded in 30 july 2009 togethor with the module
    i hope it may be usefull
    http://rapidshare.com/files/411623237/30_july_2009.rar

I have pre-March versions stored away somewhere. I'm assuming the problem came in when I introduced 64 bit capability, so I will check the flag settings. Were you able to run these samples under XP2 previously?
    I think so, but I am not sure to be fair. I did not played with stand alone compiler much yet.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB

This may take a while. I will post some test pieces ASAP

Charles.

take your time Charles, since co2.exe is not an ingredient of the thinbasic installation with its modules, it is an add on.
    the module are working okay within thinbasic on xp such as the posted examples sapi... etc.

Zak,

I am very glad you found the problem and described it. It is vital that Oxygen compiles successfully on all Windows 32/64 bit platforms.

Here is the first test for running under Windows XP or earlier. I would like to know if anyone else has problems in running HelloWin1 on these platforms.

I have made the PE Optional Header settings very close to those of FreeBasic compiled programs.

Charles
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think this is the right track because My Executive program which runs scripts directly without producing an EXE file is now working again.

So I have reposted Oxygen with these updates.

Charles

thanks Charles
    i have downloaded the new oxygen module from http://community.thinbasic.com/index.php?topic=2517,
    i confirm that co2.exe are working correctly on win xp,
    1- i double clicked on the file HelloWin1.tbasic ; the output is the hello world window and an executable HelloWin1.exe when i double clicked on it also produce the hello world wondow.
    2- using co2.exe to compile *.bas files for producing the standalone exe's:
    as an example using the fibo.bas listed in page one of this thread
    co2.exe fibo.bas will produce fibo.exe which works on win xp.
    many thanks Charles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.