Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: poll for a game with common work project

I am sorry to say, that's the project wasn't realised because of a lot of time problems. the post is dated from march 2010 ! but if you like you can do open a new project and perhaps you will find some people at the board they will join to the game project. My time is very limited (two jobs) and my family is more important for me now. to produce a tbgl game is a lot of work, don't forget this one I wish you good luck tauhid, try it and wait for some feedback about this idea, thanks, frank
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

thinBasic MVPs

Exclamation This Fred is DED

I think this is what you call a DEAD thread, as you can see most of the posts on the forum these days have nothing to do with ThinBasic or even programming not that I am saying TB is not being used I use it almost everyday.

Regards

Mike C.
    Home Desktop : Windows 7 - Intel Pentium (D) - 3.0 Ghz - 2GB - Geforce 6800GS
    Home Laptop : WinXP Pro SP3 - Intel Centrino Duo - 1.73 Ghz - 2 GB - Intel GMA 950
    Home Laptop : Windows 10 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) - 4 GB - Intel HD 4400
    Work Desktop : Windows 10 - Intel I7 - 4 Ghz - 8GB - Quadro Fx 370

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12