Thread: UI + TBGL + Oxygen II

UI + TBGL + Oxygen II

This example has dual mouse and keyboard navigation. Position the pointer over the canvas on the right and try using the arrow keys with CRTL and SHIFT for additional manoeuvres.

The HOME key restores initial position/orientation also depending on CTRL or SHIFT.

I think you'll agree that the keyboard is a better instrument than the mouse for making precise movements in 3d

Since the keyboard also affects the Controls on the left, I have put a few `traps` in to lock the cursor and caret to prevent them from rampaging around all the controls. This is a dirty but effective solution. Ideally it would be better to be able to block all keyboard messages for the Dialog.

The virtual keypad on the left enable different members to be used in the structure. Each button toggles on/off.

At the bottom left. Ssme metrics can be edited. This is an Oxygen program, compiled and executed when the exec button is pressed, instantly altering the object on display.

Charles

Attached Files Attached Files

Re: UI + TBGL + Oxygen II

I knew you were working on something

Very nice application Charles, the controls are very intuitive and CPU footprint is simply zero.

Petr
    Learn 3D graphics with ThinBASIC, learn TBGL!
    Windows 10 64bit - Intel Core i5-3350P @ 3.1GHz - 16 GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB