Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AdamEvaBasic Project :)

Re: AdamEvaBasic Project :)

Franck,

with all respect, but you don't follow the license of BINT. Please respect what Eros wrote and act according to the copyright notice in the help file.

Michael

hi michael,

with all respect, but you don't follow the license of BINT. Please respect what Eros wrote and act according to the copyright notice in the help file.
    I thought it's free for non commercial purpose to use this "bint32" interpreter for further developing and for me that's no problem to include this word (*.rtf) file with copyrights if it's necessary. I haven't understood this terms complete, sorry, cause I have asked if it's allowed to make new releases and built new things ? perhaps eros can check this post and clear situation ? would be nice
    the word file (*.doc and *.rtf) I attach here if this is what's needed for it ? or it's complete forbidden to develop new things with/from "bint32" ? that's confuses me a little

ok, what should I do messieurs ?

best regards, frank
    Attached Files Attached Files
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Franck,

the license states that you have to include the copyright notice with every copy of BINT you publish. That's all. There is no reason to become upset about it that I mention this.

Michael

hi all. I have made last days in my nightly free time a new issue of AdamEvaBasic (Interpreter). -> I use a new GUI with Image Buttons for code example (will take it as basis for other examples) like you can see on this part as followed.

If you like to test: please use first of all the "push button", than "AdamEva_run!" for compiling. I wanted to push (send) the text (a string) to second text box, because you have the possibilities to change code in textbox1 too and now you can make new calculations. any feedback is welcome

all you need you can find in zip folder plus whole code example!

thanks, frank
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find, you get what you need

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12