I've added a new functionality to thinBasic community forum: thinBasic Applications Forum
What is this about?
Source code, application images (if any), application settings and other info can be indicated.
AOTM (Application Of The Month)
Automatically a new poll post will be posted into a specific forum called AOTM forum allowing to vote for the AOTM.
At least 3 applications must be nominated for the poll to appear
Please follows indications reported into this example to better conform to a standard.
Developer having a PayPal account can customize their setup going into forum profile or directly using this page: http://www.thinbasic.com/community/m...?do=editdonate
Forum users willing to donate something to the Application Developer can just do it with few clicks
Published applications MUST have at least the following characteristics:
- be in the form of thinBasic source code
- must be complete applications and not just fragmented piece of code
- must be freely usable by other programmers to create derivative works
- source code and other needed files MUST be inside a ZIP file also possibly inside a sub directory
- possibly one or more images should be attached in order to show application "face"
I hope you will like it and post your applications.
Please report anything you think should be changed in this new forum feature